|What you may and may not do with the tutorials purchased on this site:
- You may make beads, jewelry, home decor items and anything else you can think of with the design described in the tutorial you purchased (either as is, or modified in any way you want).
- You may use any techniques or tips learned through my tutorials in your work.
- You may keep, sell, or do anything else you would like with the items you make following each of the tutorials you purchased.
- You are not allowed to use my tutorials or any any parts of them (including pictures and text) to share or teach any of my projects or techniques in any form (such as classes, personal instructions, magazine articles, videos, or tutorials).
- Note that all my tutorials and designs are protected by the U.S.A. copyright laws.
- You may not copy any of my designs except the one featured in the tutorial you purchased.
- Please give me credit for the design and techniques when sharing your creations with others, especially when posting pictures of your work made following my tutorials anywhere on line (including forums, discussion groups, photo albums, blogs, web sites, etc.)