The focal beads made following this polymer clay and resin tutorial have very neat and delicate three-dimensional design covered with clear resin. The resin creates smooth and shiny surface, which looks like glass. With this tutorial, you will be able to create the designs with different colors and patterns.
The tutorial includes:
- Detailed step-by-step explanations how to make the pendant and the earrings;
- Additional notes, tips, and optional steps to guide you though this project;
- More than thirty big full-color pictures showing every step;
- Detailed list of materials, including information about the brands and the best places where to buy these materials;
- Complete list of tools needed to finish this project.
Example pages from Faux Art Glass Tutorial
If you need instructions for working with two-part epoxy resin, please refer to my detailed step-by-step tutorial How to use EnviroTex Lite or ICE resin