Skill level: beginner to advanced.
Image for Miniature Sculpted Orchids on a Mosaic Pendant Polymer Clay Tutorial
Image for Miniature Sculpted Orchids Polymer Clay Tutorial
Image for Miniature Flowers Polymer Clay Tutorial
Image for Miniature Sculpted Orchids Pendant Polymer Clay Tutorial
In this polymer clay tutorial, I explain how to sculpt by hand tiny phalaenopsis orchid flowers, how to make leaf canes with delicate lace-like design, and how to apply these sculpted details to a manufactured pendant. I also explain how to make a necklace with this pendant.
This tutorial includes:
- Detailed list of materials;
- Complete list of tools needed to finish this project;
- Twenty pages of detailed step-by-step instructions;
- Additional tips to guide you though this project;
- Nearly fifty big full-color pictures showing every step.
The first two pictures on this page show the necklace described in this tutorial. The last two pictures demonstrate the possibilities of the techniques explained in this tutorial. Place a mouse over the small pictures to see them enlarged.
Example Pages from Miniature Sculpted Orchids
on a Mosaic Pendant Polymer Clay Tutorial